Meet the Legacy Lifeguard
Easy, affordable, personal concierge legal services
What makes Lifeguarding Legacies, PLLC different from other estate planning services?
1. She comes to you.
2. No paperwork to complete. She’ll ask questions, take notes, and prepare a plan that meets your needs and desires.
3. Her counseling background makes difficult family conversations more comfortable.
4. Her education background allows her to break down complex legal ideas into easy-to-understand language. Not only will you have a great estate plan–but you’ll understand it.
5. You’ll have your original documents and a free membership in “MyLifeandWishes.com,” where your Trustee/Personal Representative or Power of Attorney can securely access your information to act on your behalf.
6. You’ll get a hardcopy of her book, “Lifeguard Your Legacy,” which is an easy blog-styled book explaining estate planning in real talk, not legalese. (BUT…right now you can get a PDF copy of the book FREE.)
Don't just take our word for it...
Read what our clients have to say about their
positive experience with Heidi and Lifeguarding Legacies
The 4 Estate Planning Dangers of the Deep
Be careful of what lurks beneath.
The waters of estate planning are filled with unseen dangers. Your Legacy Lifeguard can help you create a plan that avoids or manages these risks. Without a plan, your family will have additional costs, time, stress, and conflict.
Avoid the Ruthless Rays of Probate Court
Do you think that a Will is enough? Don't fall victim to the ruthless rays of probate.
There are Circling Sharks Waiting to Feast
Stay at the top of the food chain--keeping creditors, divorce, and lawsuits from gnawing away at your legacy.
Battling Eels and the Unexpected Shock
Your family may fight over what you left behind--unless you have a proactive plan.
The Jolting Jellyfish of Incapacity
Take some of the sting out of someone else having to make a decision on your behalf.
Still Have Estate Planning Questions?
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions in estate planning.
What could go wrong without one?
What dangers lie in Estate Planning's uncharted waters? Watch out for the Ruthless Rays, Circling Sharks, Battling Eels, and Jolting Jellyfish. For more...download our 5 big mistakes in estate planning.
Should I create one myself?
Building that lifeboat yourself may sound like a good idea, but nothing beats the precision and quality of a true craftsman creating a legal vessel to carry your legacy. Questions? Schedule a 15-minute Q&A phone call.